Monday, May 10, 2010

Spread the Awesome - WINNERS!

Thanks to all who participated in our Spread the Awesome contest.

Angela Ackerman wins autographed WOODS RUNNER by Gary Paulsen.

Natalie Aguirre wins autographed PRINCESS FOR HIRE by Lindsey Leavitt.

Speaking of Lindsey, I interviewed her! It posted today on the QueryTracker Blog. And Elana and I got to meet her - she is AWESOME!



Winners, email us bethanysuzette(at)gmail(dot)com with your mailing address.
(FYI, the winners were selected with the Random Number Generator.)

Wishing you all a productive and happy week. =)

~Suzette~

20 comments:

B.J. Anderson said...

Woo hoo! Congrats to the winners!!

Janet Johnson said...

Congrats to the winners. I'm so totally reading Princess For Hire. Sounds fun!

Liza said...

Hooray to the winners! Nice contest Suzette and Bethany!

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Congrats to the winners! I think we can say "Spread the Awesome" turned out pretty awesome. ;)

kah said...

Lucky. (Said that in my Napoleon Dynamite voice.)

Congrats to the winners!

Hannah said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Angela Ackerman said...

No way! I am the freaking luckiest person on the planet. :) Thank you so much!

Honest Eve said...

May the winners enjoy these books.

Matthew MacNish said...

Congrats to both winners!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! I loved your interview with Lindsey. :-)

Unknown said...

Yay to all the wonderfully awesome winners!!! What a great picture of you three! I'm hopping over to the interview now!

Shannon Messenger said...

Yay for the winners. And aw, I love that picture of you and Elana. SOOOOO cute. :)

Theresa Milstein said...

Such great prizes. Congratulations to the winners!

What a great picture!

Carolyn V. said...

Woo hoo! Congrats everyone. =)

RaShelle Workman said...

A BIG congrats to the winners! :)

Lydia Kang said...

Hey I gave you guys and award over at my blog!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners. And you're awesome for hosting this contest.

Suzette Saxton said...

Thanks for your awesome comments, everyone! =)

Elana Johnson said...

Congrats to the winners! And it was so much fun to meet Lindsey!

Nishant said...

I think we can say "Spread the Awesome" turned out pretty awesome. ;)
indian classified site